• Flat: Rates that add/remove in non-changing increments.
• Incr: Rates that add/remove in adjusting increments.
• Cond: Rates that add/remove depending on additional factors.
• Comp: Rates that are too complex to summarize. See source code for details.
• n: Refers to the total number of occurrences.
• len: Refers to the total password length.
• Additional bonus scores are given for increased character variety.
• Final score is a cumulative result of all bonuses minus deductions.
• Final score is capped with a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 100.
• Score and Complexity ratings are not conditional on meeting minimum requirements.