Due to company expansion we are recruiting two new ICT Managers. One for a position in Sussex, another in North London. If you have the correct experience and are interested in joining a proactive growing company then please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The role involves administration and troubleshooting within a Windows server 2008/12 school/college network environment.
Running the day to day helpdesk onsite. Doing first, second and third line support whilst working with the customer, so hands on knowledge is required.
Your responsibilities include:
• Running the service desk and resolving 1st-2nd 3rd line support calls
- Supporting and maintaining the infrastructure to ensure maximum service
- Ensuring the senior engineer and Clear Computing Ltd helpdesk are aware of any issues that need to be raised and escalated
- Supporting and managing key infrastructure projects or working with a senior engineer to manage key infrastructure projects
- Keeping client informed of any IT related projects or issues
- Managing the day to day workload of the IT Support Technicians Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.The successful Person must have:• Experience in supporting IT in a controlled environment and previous experience of managing a small team and day to day projects/support
• Microsoft server 2008/R2 or 2012/R2 Server skills, Hyper V, Active Directory DNS, DHCP, group policies and Exchange 2013, Image deployment.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience in the education sector is desirable but not essential
• Must have a clean and valid DBS disclosure
• Must have a full driving license and own transport